“Sing to Him a New Song”
On Friday, May 18, the women of Cities Church will be gathering for an overnight retreat at Camp Victory in Zumbro Falls, MN — about an hour from the metro area.
God has woven you into the story of his steadfast love — and yet we still experience seasons of weariness. Whether it’s the turbulence of everyday circumstances, or the waves of unexpected hardship, we can lose sight of God’s unfailing grace. This year, at our Spring Women’s Retreat, we are coming together to seek, with the help of the Holy Spirit, to steady our souls by exploring more of the depths of God’s faithfulness and steadfast love.
Friday, May 18
- 6:00pm . . . Check-in
- 7:00pm . . . Dinner
- 8:00pm . . . Psalm 31 - Session One
- 9:00pm . . . Dessert
Saturday, May 19
- 7:00am . . . Morning Devotional (for the earlybirds)
- 8:00am . . . Breakfast
- 9:00am . . . Psalm 33 — Session Two
- 10:00am . . . Free Time (with the offer of several organized options)
- 12:00pm . . . Lunch
- 1:00pm . . . Free time (with the offer of several organized options)
- 2:00pm . . . Psalm 36 — Session Three
- 3:00pm . . . Check-out
If you register before February 15, you get the special rate of $65.00, which includes lodging and food. The registration fee is $75.00 between February 16 and the deadline of May 11.